This Course will prepare you to Pass SAP S/4 HANA Finance Associate 2020/ 1909 Certification
Note: For SAP Certification, you need to apply with SAP and pay fees approx INR 50,000 to SAP directly after going through this course. Trainer will help you in how to apply for certification exam.
Date & Time: 5th June '21 onwards every Weekend @7:30AM IST (Only for Q&A)
- 50 Hours of Self Learning Videos - Students will be provided with these videos immediately after the registration.
- 50 Hours of Assignments with 2 dummy projects - In addition to videos, students will be provided with weekly assignments and dummy projects
- 32 Hours Live Online Q&A Session (Weekends) - After watching the videos and during working on assignments, if you got any questions, you can join weekend Q&A sessions to clarify those.
- Dedicated Slot between 8PM to 10PM IST everyday where you can directly call the trainer and clarify your doubt
- Final Test similar to actual SAP Certification exam
- Course Completion Certificate
- Recent B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA/ BBA/ CA/ CWA Other Commerce Graduates.
- SAP End Users
- SAP ECC Experienced Guys wanted to upskill themselves to SAP S/4 HANA.
Course Duration: Approx 50 Hours
SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA, & SAP Fiori:
Introduction to SAP HANA
Introducing SAP S/4 HANA
SAP ASAP & SAP Activate Methodology
SAP Fiori Introduction
Setting Up Enterprise Structure:
Setting Up Company
Setting Up Company Codes
Fiscal Year Variant
Posting Period Variant
Field Status Variant
General Ledger Accounting:
Create and maintain general ledger accounts,
Bank master data and define house banks.
Create and reverse general ledger transfer postings,
Post-cross-company code transactions,
Create profit centers and segments.
Clear an account and define and use a chart of accounts.
tax codes, and
Post documents with document splitting
Manage Organizational Units,
Configure Validations and Document Types,
Utilize Reporting Tools,
Configure Substitutions, and
manage Number ranges.
Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable:
Create and maintain business partners,
Post invoices and payments and use special g/l transactions,
Reverse invoices and payments,
Block open invoices for payment,
Configure the payment program,
Manage partial payments.
Define the customizing settings for the Payment Medium Workbench,
Use the debit balance check for handling payments,
Define terms of payment and payment types,
Explain the connection of customers to vendors,
Describe integration with procurement and sales.
Create and maintain charts of depreciation
and the depreciation areas,
Asset master data,
Configure and perform FI-AA business processes in the SAP system.
Set up valuation and depreciation,
Perform periodic and year-end closing processes,
Explain and configure parallel accounting.
Perform month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting (exchange rate valuation, post provisions etc.),
Create balance sheet,
Create profit and loss statements,
Post accruals with accrual documents and recurring entry documents, and
manage posting periods.
Cost Center Accounting:
Setup Controlling Areas
Activate Controlling Components
Cost Center Standard Hierarchy
Cost Center Groups
Cost Center Planning
Cost Center Actual Posting
Cost Center Accounting Reports
Profit Center Accounting:
Activate Profit Center Accounting
Profit Center Standard Hierarchy
Profit Center Groups
Profit Center Actual Posting
Profit Center Accounting Reports
Overview to SAP Product Costing
Overview to SAP Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)